Friday, October 24, 2008

My new tricks

Jonah is changing and growing every day. Here are some of the new things that he is up to.

We set up his high chair so he could be with the family at meal time. He loves to play with his toys in the tray.

It is official, we have a thumb sucker. Over this past week he has started to refuse the paci all together and only sucks on his thumb. I am not so sure how I feel about this (sound familiar Brie?). Any tips on how to break him of this habit if he is refusing the paci?


Just a few days ago, I introduced Jonah to the Bumbo. He really enjoys it although his head control doesn't allow him to be in it for very long at this point.

3 comments:

Beverly said...

We can start our own club! At least it's cute... I'm trying not to worry about what it's doing to D's teeth... The PI pics are great! Glad you liked it.

Anonymous said...

Love the little chair, he looks so cute in it....all the pictures are great.

Love & miss you

Dad

Ashley said...

Hi!
We have started the registration process at Baptist, but nothing is final by any means. I'm seriously thinking that having a personal connection to Woman's could be great. What's your email address so I can email you once I get back? Thanks SO much!