Monday, December 29, 2008

Is it over??

What a week!! This time last week we were finishing our drive to see my parents in Florida. The 14++ hour drive was a little easier than the last time. We split the drive over two days in both directions. We had a great time but are happy to be home and getting back into a routine.

Here are some pictures.

Yet again, we stopped in our beloved Gainesville!! This trip we had more time to spend looking around at our old home. I still get a little home sick when we are there. It's hard to believe that Mike lived there for 7 years and I was there for 6!


Mike had a great time in the new "trophy room" (I don't remember what it is called). He took over 30 pictures- no kidding!


Here we are at the Baughman Center where we were married over 6 years ago :) Yes, we were married on campus!


One night in Port St. Lucie, we went out to look at Christmas lights and got some ice cream :)


Here is a picture of our Gingerbread House.


On Christmas Eve, after an AMAZING dinner, Aunt Tori came to visit and Caleb was able to open a few gifts.


Not exactly the Wii he was hoping for :o)~


Christmas morning brought more gifts.


Everyone was getting some Baby's First Christmas LOVE!


Our final stop on Christmas was to the Burger Bunch house for dinner. Like in October, the boys had a great time together!


We had a wonderful Christmas! I still have more pictures that I will put up soon of the boys playing with all the new toys. As you can tell, things are not yet back to normal, so I will start again next week with Menu Planning Monday. Wishing you a Blessed and Happy New Year!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

looks like yall had a grand ole time!! can't believe how much the baby is growing!! he's so big and cute! hope yall have a happy new year!