Aunt Tori and Jonah

Mommy hiding from the camera

Poor Tobie, she has been lacking some attention these days.

Caleb Boy- our Superhero!

Grammy and Jonah

A progression of smiles :)




The boys with PawPaw and Mamie


Our dishwasher is not working :( Do you think this breaks child labor laws?

Snuggles with Daddy

We are hoping for an early Christmas present for the Gators- a win against Bama!!

I had no idea how hard it was to get two children to smile at the same time!


Thanks to everyone who is praying for my mom! Still no news, she will have a CAT scan on Friday so please continue to pray.








3 comments:
Love all the new pic's!! The boys look as happy and handsome as ever!!XOXOXOXO
Great pics! Little Jonah sure is photogenic. I think he looks like Mommy :-)
Glad to see those cute Christmas pjs! (If you want me to send Nicholas' so they match, I will. He can't wear his anymore!)
Try getting three to smile at the same time...
Post a Comment