
* I pray for healing.
* I pray for a distinct diagnosis. I pray that the tests come back showing only minor things that are easily cured.
* I pray that she has peace and comfort through this process.
* I pray for strength for my Dad. With me (an only child) being hundreds of miles away, this burden falls on his shoulders. He is also caring for my ailing Grandmother that lives with my parents. I also pray for his health though this trial.
* I pray for wisdom for the doctors and nurses that are taking care of my mom. I pray that they will seek out the most knowledgeable in the field to provide the highest care.
Jesus looked at them and said, "With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible." Matthew 19: 25-27
Thank you!








5 comments:
praying for her! and your dad.
Keep us posted!
Thank you for your prayers. I have had a personal experience with God holding me as I faced what I belived to be the end of my life. He held me with such care and comfort that I was almost disappointed that I didn't go with him. He had a plan for me as does he with us all. I trust him with you Mom.
Love Dad
I hope she is feeling better, please keep us posted!
I had no idea when I talked to you yesterday! I will pray for her. Love, Bev
Post a Comment