Friday, December 5, 2008

Four Fantastic Months

Yesterday, Jonah turned 4 months old! This time is going so fast that I just want to cry!

As you can see from my most recent pictures, Jonah is a big boy! He will have his 4 month check up next Friday so I will post exact height and weight then. We are still exclusively breastfeeding and I don't plan on introducing solid food for at least another month.

We are finally starting to get into a routine. Things have been much better since he started to sleep in his crib. Jonah still wakes at least two times a night (usually three) but Mommy is hanging in there :)

Of course, he is still smiling, laughing and cooing all the time. He loves to chew on his hands and his lovie (i.e. his blankie). I mentioned in an earlier post that he started to roll over, although we have not had a repeat performance. Everyday he becomes more an more interested in his toys. Mike and I plan on getting the ExerSaucer out soon.

I am most amazed at how much Caleb loves Jonah. He is such a wonderful big brother! Caleb wants to do absolutely everything with Jonah: he wants to sit next to him, hold him, be there when I change a diaper, get his toys for him, say prayers with him (and never forgets to thank God for him), and he gets so excited when their cloths match. Every time Jonah sees Caleb, his face lights up. We are so blessed!

Here are the four month pictures:


And a special one in honor of tomorrow. Go Gators!!


A look back: newborn, one month of wonder, two months of joy, three months of delight

2 comments: